Sunday, May 31, 2009

This is why you shouldn't meet people on the internet

The past week or so, I have been talking to a certain guy who I'll call J1.
We've made plans to hang out like 4 or 5 times, and each time he cancels. Well except once, when I canceled, but it was because I was throwing up all day lol.

But anyways. So today we were like OKAY LETS REALLY DO THIS.
So I tried to call him and double check on the time that we were going to meet, no answer.
I texted him and told him to call me back. Nothing.
So I sent him a text that I wasn't going to come over until he calls me back. Still no answer.

I'm pretty sure I've been stood up.
This is the last time I'm going to try to meet with him. He doesn't deserve my time.


Also, Friday night, I was supposed to hang out with this other guy, J2. Around 4 he calls me and tells me he needs to go collect some money so he can take me out (yeah this should have been a big warning flag) and that he would call me and let me know. So it gets to be like 7 and he hasn't called or answered my texts. Later on I receive a text from him saying that his cousin was in an accident and that he would call me when he was on his way home.

So around 9 he texts me and he says something along the lines of "I'm really sorry, I'm on my way home right now, can you text me the score of the Laker game, I'll call you in a few" and I told him I'm going to bed and I'll talk to him the next day. He sent me some other lame text that said "I'm really sorry I'll make it up to you I swear please just let me make it up to you" etc etc and I had told him it's okay, no big deal, don't worry about it and we'll still hang out.

Yesterday, I tried to call him like, all day, and I texted him a couple times to see how he was and to ask if he wanted to hang out later that night and I got ZERO replies.

So.

Yes.

Another week over...
Time for a new post on Craigslist haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment